Holiday Gift Guide: Right Hand Rings

09:01

Diamonds a girl’s best friend, and in light of that I couldn’t think of a better time than the holidays to celebrate being a woman and all of our achievements plus everything else that we have conquered through  the year than gifting yourself with a Diamond ring especially if you can pass it to those you love later on. I believe as a woman you just can’t sit around waiting for a man to gift you a diamond ring, if you want it and believe the timing is right go get it.

Apart from celebrating a great year this has been, you can also buy a diamond ring because you need elegant and classy jewelry to wear to IT parties you know how first impression works,
                               You love your family and friends and want to show your appreciation for them being there for you through the good and bad times.
                               You need to fill up the void in your life by showing and giving more love to yourself
And most importantly because you Deserve it.
Diamonds rings come out in a variety of different shades like canary, pink and even black diamond’s but they can also be spiced up by adding other gem stones like ruby, emerald, Amethyst, Sapphire set on either yellow, rose or white gold, platinum, Palladium and sterling silver.
In celebration of all of that here’s my top right hand diamond ring picks:



1. 14 ct gold  Diamond ring
2. Pearl and diamond loop ring,
3. Silver blue topaz ring
4. Turquoise and diamond ring 
5.Chain link diamond ring also available in white gold
6. Rose gold sapphire ring
7. David Yurman diamond pave ring
8. White gold saphire snake ring, also available in 1, 2, 3
9. Diamond Marquis ring, also available in  1, 2, 3
10. Black diamond stackable ring, also available in 1, 2,
11. Petal ring
12.Gold diamond ring
13.Gold link diamond ring
14. crown ring, also available in white gold
15.Emerald ring also available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,
   
Let me know what you think??!!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I LOVE the flower ring...it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm a new follower :) Thank you for sending me the message on IFB! Looking forward to keeping in touch :)

    XOXO
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm forwarding this post to my husband! Thank-you.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big diamond ring fan but I am crazy about rings! I like them blingy but quirky :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... 17-950L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello There. I found your blog using msn.
    This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and
    return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.

    I will certainly comeback.

    Stop by my website natural cures winter depression

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say regarding this post, in my
    view its actually remarkable in favor of me.

    Feel free to visit my webpage; Ново Online Radio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my page; Beauty Products Reviews Website

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog
    loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!

    Here is my web blog: immigration lawyers in oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just
    too excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.

    You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually
    a tremendous site.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: супер храни

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I would like to subscribe for this web site
    to obtain latest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.


    My web blog ... Без цензура

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!


    My web-site ... chain earrings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remarkable! Its really amazing article, I have got much clear
    idea on the topic of from this post.

    Here is my homepage - malaysia online radio streaming

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit
    from some of the information you provide here. Please let me
    know if this alright with you. Thanks!

    Here is my homepage :: Long Island Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi to every , because I am actually eager of reading this
    weblog's post to be updated regularly. It carries fastidious material.



    Also visit my page tracks for skid steer

    ReplyDelete
  16. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how
    to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!)
    Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Also visit my web site: electronic cigarette

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images